Discover Barcelona and its surroundings at the best price!
We offer discounted tickets for some of the most wanted products that will help you live and understand Barcelona and its inspiring culture!
Barcelona Bus Turistic - 2 eur discount
How to buy: Ask for the voucher at our Reception in Calle Jaume I, no. 13, where you will be asked to pay 5 euros. Present the voucher on-board of the bus, where you will pay the rest.
Articket – 2 euros discount
You love going to museums but are on a limited budget? With this ticket you will get to see SIX museums at the price of only TWO: Centre de Cultura Contemporània de Barcelona – CCCB, Fundació Antoni Tàpies, Fundació Joan Miró, Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya- MNAC, Museu d’Art Contemporani de Barcelona – MACBA, Museu Picasso.
It is also suitable for those of you who plan to come back to Barcelona some time soon, as it has a 3 months validity since the first use.
How to buy: Ask for the voucher at our Reception in Calle Jaume I, no. 13, where you will be asked to pay 4 euros. Present the voucher at the Tourism Office in Pl. Sant Jaume: Carrer Ciutat, no. 2. Open: Monday to Friday from 8.30 to 20.30h, Saturdays from 9 to 19h, Sundays and holidays from 9-14h. Closed on the 1st of January and 25th of December.
Barcelona card – 2 euros discount
• FREE PUBLIC TRANSPORT (2, 3, 4, or 5 days)
• FREE access to 21 museums and attractions
• FREE boat ride (35 minutes) through Barcelona’s harbor
• DISCOUNTS (up to 40%) for more than 60 museums, walking tours, bike rental, flamenco shows, concerts, shops and restaurantsç
How to buy: Ask for the voucher at our Reception in Calle Jaume I, no. 13, where you will be asked to pay between 4 and 7.5 euros, depending on the ticket you chose. Present the voucher at the Tourism Office in Pl. Sant Jaume: Carrer Ciutat, no. 2. Open: Monday to Friday from 8.30 to 20.30h, Saturdays from 9 to 19h, Sundays and holidays from 9-14h. Closed on the 1st of January and 25th of December.
Gaudí – Sagrada Familia Tour – 1 euro discount
Fascinated by Gaudí’s mysterious shapes and patterns? Not yet familiar with this great artist’s architecture? This tour will present you the genius architecture that put Barcelona on the map of the most wanted tourist destinations. The official guides that will accompany you are experts in Gaudí’s architecture and will offer the key to reveal the secrets behind the façades of Casa Batlló, La Pedrera and the Sagrada Familia.
• Departures daily at 10 am all year long; from 11/04 to 02/11: Mon – Sat at 3.15 pm
• Meeting point: Plaza Catalunya, 19 (in front of Olivia Plaza Hotel)
• Includes: private bus transport + admission to Sagrada Família + museum
• Route: Passeig de Gracia – façades of Casa Batllo & La Pedrera – Sagrada Família
• Language: English
How to buy: Ask for the voucher at our Reception in Calle Jaume I, no. 13, where you will be asked to pay 4 euros (adult) / 2 euros (child). Present the voucher before getting on the bus, in Plaza Catalunya, right in front of Olivia Plaza Hotel and Deutsche Bank. You should be there AT LEAST 10 minutes BEFORE THE TOUR STARTS.
Montserrat & Colonia Güell Tour (1 day) – 3 euros discount
Montserrat is an area of breathtaking natural beauty, featuring a whole variety of attractions: a unique natural park, one of the country’s most important museums, and the site of the Holy Shrine dedicated to the Virgin of Montserrat, the Black Madonna, the patron saint of Catalonia. In Colonia Güell you will discover where the Catalan architect Antoni Gaudí experimented with many architectural solutions before building the Sagrada Familia.
Departure: Tue – Sun/ 8.30 am/ Plaza Catalunya (in front of El Corte Ingles Shopping Centre)
Return: 16.30 to Plaza Catalunya
• Ride on the rack railway to Montserrat
• Orientation Tour in Montserrat
• Guided Tour in Gaudí Crypt – Colonia Güell + glass of cava (Spanish champagne)
• Languages: English, Spanish, Catalan.
• Surprise discounts for museums, shops and restaurants
• Audio guide in 10 language (Catalan,Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Portuguese and Russian) is not included in the price; can be bought on board for 5€.